Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial Reporting ACA GRINDS HELP!!

Options
  • 30-01-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi All,

I am repeating Financial reporting ACA this summer 2012, could anyone recommend anybody in the Dublin area for grinds in this subject? :confused:

I have taken the Accountancy Grinds School course but would like to get someone for more frequent grinds before the June exam.

I rang the institute and they told me they didn't know of anyone - which was really unhelpful so would really appreciate if anybody could help!

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Moore2009

Glas134 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am repeating Financial reporting ACA this summer 2012, could anyone recommend anybody in the Dublin area for grinds in this subject? :confused:
    I have taken the Accountancy Grinds School course but would like to get someone for more frequent grinds before the June exam.
    I rang the institute and they told me they didn't know of anyone - which was really unhelpful so would really appreciate if anybody could help!

Thanks a mill.

boom !!

Advertisement