Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spectrum Trainer lead

Options
  • 30-01-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi does anybody know if this lead will work as a trainer lead between a spectrum dx5e and a dx6i ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Ilyushin76 wrote: »
    Hi does anybody know if this lead will work as a trainer lead between a spectrum dx5e and a dx6i ?

That should work alright, its the right type of connectors anyway (3.5mm mono jack plug)

As long as the actual pins are long enough, i had trouble before because the plastic part has to fit into the hole in the dx5 case.

Once they go in all the way, and you have control over the aircraft surfaces, it will work. Just double check the directions and trims are matching if you have not done it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Thanks Robbie,will give them a go.

(Them cs should be ks :o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Power city probably sell them as well, i think they do.

Advertisement