Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email to gmail classified as spam

Options
  • 30-01-2012 6:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

Is anyone else having problems with email from Blacknight web servers to gmail accounts being classified as spam?

I have 2 web servers on pemlinweb07, and all email from scripts on either of them to gmail accounts is classified as spam.

On the other hand, another web server that I have access to on pemlinweb94 doesn't have this problem. I've run an identical test script on all 3 web servers sending mail to the same gmail account, so it looks like gmail doesn't like pemlinweb07. It's not listed on any public blacklists that I can find, and google doesn't give any information about whether or why a particular source is considered to send spam.

Is there anyone else here having similar problems? Or anyone hosted on pemlinweb07 that could say if gmail works ok for you?

Comments

Advertisement