Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW CHARITY SHOP CALLAN

Options
  • 30-01-2012 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

There is a new charity shop opening in Callan called Hunter Gatherer for the Ballytobin school at camphill it is located in the old cyber cafe on the square and will be opening in a week or so and we need your unwanted clothes, Mens Womans Childrens and maternity, shoes, books and music.
    We will be there most days morning or afternoon to receive donations for this extremely worthy cause.

we will also be carrying a range of debs, bridesmaid and wedding dresses at amazing prices while stocks last...
    we will also sell your unwanted debs bridesmaid and wedding dresses for you, ask instore for details.

We look forward to meeting everyone.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Good luck lads, hopefully you'll last alot longer then the internet cafe.

Guess I'll have to split some stuff between you, Oxfam and the Irish Cancer Society now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Great to see you in Callan, let's hope you get plenty of customer's, with and for item's.
    It must be a success, Good Luck, regards Foxy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 HUNTERGATHER

thankyou both for your kind words, spring clean your wardrobes, really really excited we have had some weird and wonderful gems of donations so far and we should be opening next monday, fingers crossed...
    Hunter Gatherer.

I forgot to put you on the end of the last post but will be more attentive next time.
    Of course Camphill is a worthy cause, the concept was brilliant, also the courage of the people, it is worth reading the history of Camphill and it's early day's in Scotland.
    It has done so much for so many, I cannot stress how important your contribution's will be.
    Good Luck and God Bless,:D Foxy

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

Hi can you post opening hours please,wishing you every success with this worthy cause,will drop some stuff during week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 HUNTERGATHER

The opening times for Hunter Gatherer are: Tuesday to Friday 10-5 and Saturday 11-3 look forward to meeting you all... H.G.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

Lovely stock in the shop and so glad to see it on facebook

Glad of the great news about the shop, wishing well to all concerned. We will be better one hopes after 24th, take care, by the way have you actually told people where to find you, on the Square next to Vaughan's chipper. I know you said the internet cafe but it was sucha short stay I didn't realise it was, by for now,:) Foxy

Hello Hunter Gatherer,
    How is it going on the square? Be nice to know how the support is going, note you are on facebook, keeping finger's crossed going a bundle.
    Don't forget folks don't throw it away, take it to the Square Callan.
    Have a nice day, Foxy;););)

Advertisement