Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadline Q... Urgent!!

• 30-01-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

My own fault for leaving this so late but the deadline for the CAO is 1st of February, at a charge of €40. Is it still okay for me to fill it in after this date, at a cost of €60?? Just need confirmation on this!

Ps I'm an external student

Thanks!

R

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

im almost sure thats how it is yep :) but why not just do it now for 40 then change it? i did it when it was 30 and just changed it last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Really, once you have applied, you have until the end of June (the end of the change-of-mind period) to make up your mind on CAO choices and plenty of freedom to chop and change if you do it online. If you're going for a restricted course though there may be a date before which you MUST have it on your CAO form (such as medicine).

It's worth signing up and paying now to save some money and filling in your choices later.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭roisin24

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭GoldRush4821

While we're on the topic, I'm reapplying to the CAO this year and applied weeks ago. I thought I remembered getting a text from CAO on February 1st last year confirming my application but have received no such text this year. Getting a little worried.. :/ Has anyone else got this text?

Advertisement