Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost jacket Sat night - Turks Head

Options
  • 30-01-2012 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I left my black jacket behind me in the Turks head on Saturday Night, 28th Jan, 2 days ago. It was the same night DJ Matador played a set, downstairs in the nightclub.

If anyone picked it up by accident, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would return it. The Turks Head said they didn't find anything on Saturday afterwards, so someone must have took it up. It was opposite the DJ Booth, across the dancefloor in the corner.

It is a small plain black zip up jacket with 2 zip pockets. The main zip part is slightly broke and takes alot of work to zip up. It is actually the inside part of a snowboard jacket. I don't think it has the brand name on it but it's part of a Ripzone jacket. If you have it please get in touch. Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

If you get that jacket back because someone read this thread I'll have to reevaluate my opinion of humanity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Lenmeister

Well it's a long shot bud but what else can I do ya know. May aswell try, might get lucky.

Advertisement