Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Installers in KK

Options
  • 30-01-2012 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good Sat installer in the KK area who knows their stuff and charges reasonable rates?

Also, does anyone know if DTV in Newpark shopping centre has ceased trading?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Looking for someone myself. Terrified of heights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Plug wrote: »
    Looking for someone myself. Terrified of heights!

You hold the ladder Plug and I'll go up

aacomedy25.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

I always found this guy good and fairly reasonable.

Mr Eamonn Dooley,
    Dooley Electric,
    The Square,
    Freshford,
    Co Kilkenny
    Tel 056: 8832114;
    Mob: 0861635009

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭frankie2shoes

was in conversation with dalton tv today. Avoid! The lack of knowledge from both the girl at reception and the guy who called me back was unreal. The box he tried to sell me was 180 quid. saw it online for 75. I don't mind paying extra for expertise but there was none present.
    hope I'm wrong and just caught them on a bad day............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

I don't mind paying extra for expertise but there was none present.
    hope I'm wrong and just caught them on a bad day............

hmm........perhaps I caught Dalton's on the same day, was decidedly underwhelmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

if anybody is still looking for an installer my mate does both Sky and FTA installs (Link)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

Hi is anyone without rte channels on saorview since Sat 18th,mine keeps telling me no signal

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

mefynn wrote: »
    Hi is anyone without rte channels on saorview since Sat 18th,mine keeps telling me no signal

My saorview is working fine, I'm based in the city.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

Thanks for reply,got sorted,minor glitch,only have it in a few days,satcat from james st did it and must say Pat was lovely to deal with

Advertisement