Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spare lid for food processor

Options
  • 30-01-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi My mum does a lot of baking and loved this food processor until her great grandson broke it now it cant be used as you need the lid to make it turn on, any help locating a new or second hand lid would be greatly appreciated,
    it's a Russell Hobbs food processor model 12699 220-240v 50htz 700watt
    Regards
    Dlb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

Have you tried eBay? Might be worth a go, otherwise you could try contacting Russell Hobbs. Nothing worse than when something that you use a lot breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

find the customer care centre for russell hobbs in Ireland. email or phone them and order the part

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭darklordsbane

Thanks for the replies
    I will show that page with the photo to my mum (thanks Puss) I have emailed about 6 different companies but no replies, as soon as I put in the model number it say's sorry
    Regards
    Dlb

• Registered Users Posts: 65,494 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I recently had a part in my 10 year old food processor break and from my research I found that spares are generally only available for higher end makes / models and then they are very expensive too!

Try eBay but after that, you're probably saving yourself grief by just biting the bullit and buying a new food processor...

• Advertisement
Advertisement