Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick CAO form query...

Options
  • 30-01-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

im applying as a mature student, and have it all done, but theres no way to finalise your application or 'submit' it. i know that everything is saved and you can change some of your details until the closing date, but i just want to make sure that it is definitely going to be submitted even if there is no little button!!! just being extra extra extra sure!!
    thanks in advance :)

(the cao handbook is useless!!! :D !)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

I did that last year and I worried as well but as far as I remember once you pay by your card and that goes through you are set. I think an email will then be sent to you and that has all the information on it (your details etc). You get a CAO number and when this is given to you then you are all set and panic over. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Okay just checked that and to ensure you application is received log back in and go to the 'my application' tab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

"CAO FAQs....
    19. I have also applied to UCAS. Where is the submit button on the CAO form? Unlike the UCAS system in the UK, there is no need to "finalise" your application. The college will assess your application with the data available at the time of assessment"

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭poozers

thanks everyone!! i really want this and was so paranoid something would go wrong for me! :) fingers crossed for all of us applying!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

Good Luck to you :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement