Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Openseason.ie(Irish gun trader)

Options
  • 30-01-2012 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

Tried to register an account a few days ago. They ask for you to create a username your email and then they say they will send you a password and to check your email. Haven't received a password as of yet and I cant try register again because they say the email address is already registered. Also tried contacting the lads themselves via different email address and no joy :confused:

Anyone else find this with their site? Or is there any other sites you can submit an ad to if your selling a gun except on boards.ie ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

you should have your password within minutes,i did.
    check did you enter the email correctly or try a new username,or if that dont work create a new yahoo or gmail account and use that.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭duffyer

check your spam, it might be in with that, happened to me before, only found it by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Tried to register an account a few days ago. They ask for you to create a username your email and then they say they will send you a password and to check your email. Haven't received a password as of yet and I cant try register again because they say the email address is already registered. Also tried contacting the lads themselves via different email address and no joy :confused:

Anyone else find this with their site? Or is there any other sites you can submit an ad to if your selling a gun except on boards.ie ??

yep, got the same, got pissed off and did not bother anymore:(

Advertisement