Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Etonic Runners

Options
  • 30-01-2012 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used these Etonic runners at all. Seen the Praya ones in a shop for only €50 but didn't buy them cos i was thinking if they're that cheap are they any good.

Really need a new pair of runners looking at Brooks Glycerin 9 but cheapest i can find is around €100.

Don't want to buy the Etonic runners only to have to go ahead a buy the Brooks or something similar in a month or so because the Etonics are crap !

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Zorba wrote: »
    Has anyone used these Etonic runners at all. Seen the Praya ones in a shop for only €50 but didn't buy them cos i was thinking if they're that cheap are they any good.

Really need a new pair of runners looking at Brooks Glycerin 9 but cheapest i can find is around €100.

Don't want to buy the Etonic runners only to have to go ahead a buy the Brooks or something similar in a month or so because the Etonics are crap !

Thanks in advance

Bought a pair of them in September. They are coming to the end of their life now a good 1200+ miles later. Had no trouble what so ever with them.

(Disclaimer: I usually get away with wearing pretty much any shoe and have rarely had problem with anything I have worn so dunno how helpful my recommendation is to you)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

ecoli wrote: »
    Bought a pair of them in September. They are coming to the end of their life now a good 1200+ miles later. Had no trouble what so ever with them.

(Disclaimer: I usually get away with wearing pretty much any shoe and have rarely had problem with anything I have worn so dunno how helpful my recommendation is to you)

Thanks for that, chickened out in the end and got a pair of saucony triumph 9 will they're in the post somewhere as i type !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭gent9662

Zorba wrote: »
    Thanks for that, chickened out in the end and got a pair of saucony triumph 9 will they're in the post somewhere as i type !

Where did you get them?

dclane wrote: »
    Where did you get them?

Milletsports.co.uk

Very slow delivery though waiting over 7 days so emailed them and they told me they're with the courier and should be with me by the weekend !

Had stuff come from the US quicker.

Finally arrived today :D

Will have to get out tomorrow and check them out !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

The Praya I have used but only for short runs as they are a very narrow platform and very lightweight.

Why people don't buy Irish when the price is the same bugs the hell out of me.:confused:

Advertisement