Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMobile Broadband

Options
  • 30-01-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I recently purchased EMobile Broadband for my house.
    I was told I could top up by €20 and purchase a 30 day pass or day passes for this amount.

However my internet for the period 2nd-18th January 2012 has cost me €60.

Firstly I purchased €20 to start of January.

A few days later I had no credit left. As the system is new to me and I didn't know what was wrong, I called customer services again and topped up by another €20. Again I asked for a 30 day pass.

Now on the 18th of January I had no credit left again. This time I was in a hurry to use the internet as I had to book flights so I just rang customer service and topped up by another €20. This time a 30 day pass was applied to my account, and my internet is still working on this €20 on the 30th January.

So basically it is very very annoying that I specifically asked for a 30 day pass when I rang Customer Service. And becuase they did not apply it to my account, when they said they would, meant I had to top up again.

€60 a month for internet is far too expensive. And I do not use my internet much at all. I never download anything and don't watch film/tv shows online etc.

Advertisement