Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dabs.ie Delivery?

Options
  • 30-01-2012 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

How many days does it take to get the ordered item. What courier do they use? And what's it like returning faulty items to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Usually 2-3 from placing order. DPD, I think, and it's alright. It can be a bit frustrating, because they have no number to call, so it has to be through email, but they're good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

OK, tx m8 :)
    They have what I want so I might give them a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

If you're in a hurry, make sure they have what you want in stock. They keep very low stock probably in effort to keep prices low. You could be waiting a while otherwise.

Monotype wrote: »
    If you're in a hurry, make sure they have what you want in stock. They keep very low stock probably in effort to keep prices low. You could be waiting a while otherwise.
    How long would they make you wait for an "Ordered upon request" Item?

It varies wildly on the item. An estimate usually comes up after a day but even that can change for better or worse over the days depending on delays or (I assume) people cancelling orders and you getting the stock early.

I'd say they could get nearly anything to their office in a week.

• Advertisement

Any hassles with returning stuff to dabs?

The only time I ever had a problem was when the order was missing a hard drive but it was sorted quite quickly and they sent it out.

TX, They have two in stock and I get paid Wednesday. Helpfully they'll have one left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I ordered off them a few months ago and It was shipped through royal mail and delivered by an post. Delivery took 2-3 days IIRC.

Advertisement