If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax HDR-FOXT2

Options
  • 31-01-2012 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Could you give me a price for either a 500Gb or a 1tb delivered to Dublin please ?

Thanks
    P

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Podgee,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Our price for the 500GB is £257.94 / €314.56 inc delivery.

I've no stock of the 1TB and our warehouse is also out of stock. :(

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭podgee

Guys

Retailers 'down South' should take a leaf out of your book in terms of customer service and product knowledge. I was in your store earlier today for the first time and was hugely impressed with your team. Top marks. Now I just need to set the Humax up...!

Thanks
    P

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

podgee wrote: »
    Guys

Retailers 'down South' should take a leaf out of your book in terms of customer service and product knowledge. I was in your store earlier today for the first time and was hugely impressed with your team. Top marks. Now I just need to set the Humax up...!

Thanks
    P

P,

:D
    thanks a million for the business but especially for taking the time to post - it's really very much appreciated especially after that fairly decent drive you had..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew (and Matt's smiling at the end of a long day after the compliment!)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.