Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Children's Story of the War - series

Options
  • 31-01-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am thinking to sell my book series " The Choldren's Story of the War". These hard cover books are printed during the war and straight after (1915-1920). Lots of interesting stories, pictures and maps. I am sure there is a lot even for a researchers! I don't understand why but they have even a story in there about the Easter Rising!!!

I would like to ask first does any of you have seen this serie before, how common or rare it is and is there even a place where to sell it? I have 9 books and I do not think that the shipping is an option because the weight. So, maybe some of you know a books dealer, etc who I can offer them. My next question is the price - what I should ask for the set of nine?

20222379dafbfb_l.jpg

2022238570406b_l.jpg

20222387356e1e_l.jpg

Comments

Advertisement