Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes :)

• 31-01-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭

Okay, so many of us Board'ers come on here looking for note on everything and anything, so had the idea of making a website filled with all of our notes and make them available for anyone to download for free. It would be excellent for students, and the only real issue would be copyright, but I'd make sure I'd review any notes before they are put up on the site. Anyways, the site is called http://easyanote.weebly.com and theres nothing proper up there yet.

So I'm looking for any Board'ers interested in helping out? Teachers, Students, anyone! If YOU HAVE YOUR OWN NOTES, then feel free to send them to easyanotes@hotmail.co.uk, or upload them via the website or even PM them to me here. Your username (Whatever you want it to be) will appear beside the notes you sent in! Really appreciate any help and feel we could make this a success!

Also, I know other people have attempted this but I'm determined to make this work

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Just a note (ha!) ... any notes which you have made yourself and wish to share, there obviously isn't an issue with copyright.

Notes from the various grind schools, from revision days, from other websites, from your own teacher, etc. etc., aren't yours to re-publish ... they are copyright to someone else. They don't have to be printed and bound and sold to be copyright! :)

Be very careful about this, OP, or you could find yourself being bombarded with a flood of emails, contacts, even solicitor's letters!

Advertisement