Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticketmaster agent

Options
  • 31-01-2012 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Is there any ticketmaster agent in Waterford, I know BPM did it so does anywhere else do it now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Don't believe there's anywhere. You'll have to get tickets online, or go travelling for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrgardener

I got tickets for King Kong Company gig in the forum at the weekend. The tickets cost €10. The booking fee was €2. Thats a 20% add-on!
    Now I know its still only €12, but surely a 20% fee on top of the ticket is a bit much?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

mrgardener wrote: »
    I got tickets for King Kong Company gig in the forum at the weekend. The tickets cost €10. The booking fee was €2. Thats a 20% add-on!
    Now I know its still only €12, but surely a 20% fee on top of the ticket is a bit much?
    Just be glad you have a ticket! :D
    There's enough people with none!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

There's somewhere in Dungarvan isn't there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Yeah heartbeat city in the shopping centre in dungarvan sell tickets for ticketmaster. It is brilliant because there is never any queues even for the sell outs!

• Advertisement
Advertisement