Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 12 on playhem.com

Options
  • 31-01-2012 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

I started playing this site the last month or so and thought i'd share. the idea of the site is that you play people in a game of fifa for coins. these coins can then be used to enter daily $10 tournaments and $100 weekend tournaments. there is an option to play people for money on the site, similar to virgin gaming but from what i've seen no one does.

the main problem with the site is that the community is small and so it can be difficult to find people to play against so hopefully if a few boards members join it might be better craic. its free to join and play so have a look and see what you make of it.

http://playhem.com/by/bonescap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

for anyone interested there is a free $10 tournament tonight at 19.30 GMT for xbox and 20.00 GMT for PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Very like vrigingaming so? Was a great way of making money when work was scarce! Made a **** load off that site but I reckon id find it alot tougher these days with not playing nowhere near as much anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

its kinda like virgin gaming since you bet how much you want to play the other person but since its only points you're using there is no way to lose your own money. if there is enough interest from a few board ppls we could have a tournament one day on it

Advertisement