Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shanaqui "Edel Byrne" Irish Rapper

• 31-01-2012 3:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

I do hope this is the right forum to put this. Apologies if not.

She is a good friend of mine, please check her out and give her some support. Her lyrics are original and straight from the heart. My own personal favourite "Whos Gonna Be Ther?" Irelands own Shanaqui Edel Byrne, singer/rapper, song writer from Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. Check out her official fan page below on facebook and her official website. :)

Facebook
    www.shanaqui.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ITSA LOT

;) nice!! gonna listen to the rest of the songs on the web page and get back to ya

:) pleasantly suprised!! ended up going onto her youtube page to hear more songs..yep shanaqui is unique alrite and has that something else that should make her excel in the music industry...fair play to the young one,your friend is very good. Do you know of any other irish rappers?

tanx Baaa gonna check your link out now ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

ITSA LOT wrote: »
    Do you know of any other irish rappers?

I just know GMC from Cork, that would be it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

It sounds like good fun - that said I was not impressed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement