Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fireman Sam

Options
  • 31-01-2012 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Does anyone out there know what channel and what time fireman Sam is on tv.My lo keeps asking me to put it on but I went through all the channels and can't see it listed anywhere. We have upc so I checked all the usual ones nick and ceebebees etc. Might end up just buying a dvd but said I would check first.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Cartoonito and definitely an 8am episode!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Never seen it on the normal UPC package. We got a couple of DVDs. Youtube is another great source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

6.50 am Saturday and Sunday mornings UTV. Set ur box to record it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Daffodil.d wrote: »
    Does anyone out there know what channel and what time fireman Sam is on tv.My lo keeps asking me to put it on but I went through all the channels and can't see it listed anywhere. We have upc so I checked all the usual ones nick and ceebebees etc. Might end up just buying a dvd but said I would check first.

The search function on sky is great too:) dunno if UPC has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Netflix i believe has it,

Edit: just checked it doesnt, looks like you have to get the dvd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

On sky it's 619, on a good few times during the day

Advertisement