Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What songs have you recently (re)discovered?

Options
  • 31-01-2012 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭

So the last few weeks I've had to mp3 player and shuffle, just to hear a few bands/songs I haven't heard in a long awhile.

On the bus this morning this song starts playing, instantly starting smiling and boppin' the ole head, love Rammstein and this song :)

What songs have you recently discovered/re-discovered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

I've hit up the Rage Against The Machine catalog recently, after many years of absence. Quality!

Maggie's Farm, Fistful Of Steel, Born Of A Broken Man...

Win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Ronan H wrote: »
    I've hit up the Rage Against The Machine catalog recently, after many years of absence. Quality!

Battle of Los Angeles is the only album I own from them actually and it's daycent! First heard Guerilla Radio on Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 way back in ze day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

The late and great John Martyn's back catalogue. I've loved him for years,but didn't realise how many albums he'd made. Songs? Too numerous to mention!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Czech dance group Verona. If you like dance, they're good:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Bruce Springsteen - The river. Bought tickets for his concert next year and so as you do reintroduced his entire collection onto the MP3, was missing this one. Came on shuffle a couple of days ago and am addicted again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭JessicaRabbit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I forgot just how good Pulp were. Was a breath of fresh air, something contrary to the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 united_lmc

Savage garden - truly madly deeply and i knew i loved you
    He had one of the nicest male voices i have heard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Came up on shuffle and I was like... Hey... I know this... and I love it... Why haven't I heard this in over a year!?

Atmospheric, ambient, hauntingly gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

• Advertisement
Advertisement