Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone Cable

Options
  • 31-01-2012 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi

Im looking for good value iphone cables, anyone know of any cheap ones on the net they have had good experience with. Bought 10 of them before on amazon a few months ago and they are all broken at thsi stage, they where 2euro each so guess you get what you pay for. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I always buy them on eBay for a euro or two and they last about 4/5 months. When I get the official apple ones, they cost much more (between €15 and €20 I think, can't remember) and break within 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Austin1

mac_attack wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking for good value iphone cables, anyone know of any cheap ones on the net they have had good experience with. Bought 10 of them before on amazon a few months ago and they are all broken at thsi stage, they where 2euro each so guess you get what you pay for. Any suggestions appreciated.

Here you go……

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056537065

Advertisement