Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I keep my Eircom email address if I switch my broadband to UPC?

Options
  • 31-01-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Though we would still have an Eircom phone line installed for Phonewatch downstairs, if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

brophs wrote: »
    Though we would still have an Eircom phone line installed for Phonewatch downstairs, if that makes a difference.

Hi brophs

Yes if you change providers you can still keep access the eircom.net e-mail address.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Hi brophs

Yes if you change providers you can still keep access the eircom.net e-mail address.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark.

But I've read there's an issue when you're using Outlook or Windows Live Mail? Does it function properly using those programmes?

Thanks.

Thanks Mark.

But I've read there's an issue when you're using Outlook or Windows Live Mail? Does it function properly using those programmes?

Thanks.

Hi brophs,

I have been advised that the e-mail address will work as normal through different applications even if you are not an eircom customer.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

Thanks Mark.

Thanks.

Just make sure to change your outgoing mail server to UPC's.

java wrote: »
    Just make sure to change your outgoing mail server to UPC's.

Thanks java :)

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement