Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bycicle UCD wanted

Options
  • 31-01-2012 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all!

Does anyone going to UCD have a second hand bike for sale?
    Preferably a ladies model!

Griet
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Check adverts.ie, boards.ie's sister site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Drop in to the bike shop in UCD (by the old running track). They usually have a few 2nd hand bikes for sale. Keep an eye on the noticeboards around the SU shop also as there are often bikes for sale on it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 GrietVdV

Yi Harr wrote: »
    Drop in to the bike shop in UCD (by the old running track). They usually have a few 2nd hand bikes for sale. Keep an eye on the noticeboards around the SU shop also as there are often bikes for sale on it too.
    Been there, they are all out.

That is why I am trying here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

GrietVdV wrote: »
    Yi Harr wrote: »
    Been there, they are all out.

That is why I am trying here :)
    Try the dublin bike depot in Rathmines, they do budget fixer uppers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Also try gumtree and buyandsell.ie, you can get decent second hand bikes for around 60/70 euro.

Given the price of bus fare these days, a bike like that would pay for its self in 2 to 3 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Try the bike rack, they're fairly daycent

• Registered Users Posts: 22 golfcruiser

GrietVdV wrote: »
    Hi all!

Does anyone going to UCD have a second hand bike for sale?
    Preferably a ladies model!

Griet

Hey,

Your probaly sorted by now, but I have a ladies bike I'm selling. It has lights, mudguards, new front wheel and a carrrier. Get back to me if your still looking for a bike!

Advertisement