Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health and Safety Jobs

Options
  • 31-01-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi im wondering does anyone know if it is difficult to get work in Health in Safety in Canada. Any region in particular good for it? I have my visa sorted just need to be pretty sure of work

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kiwijbob

bizzo wrote: »
    Hi im wondering does anyone know if it is difficult to get work in Health in Safety in Canada. Any region in particular good for it? I have my visa sorted just need to be pretty sure of work

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

contact the oil companies in Alberta also look around here

http://oilsands.infomine.com/careers/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bikerscrew29

Hey Bizzo.

Just wondering how you got on with finding H&S work in Canada?

I graduated with a H&S degree last Aug, I am almost finished an Org. Psych Masters and I would be very interested in working in Canada in a H&S role.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bizzo

Hi,

Didnt go in the end. Got work in the uk instead but now that has ended.. and my visa that i had awaiting me has expired! Ah well.

Bizzo

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bikerscrew29

Thank you. Good luck getting further employment. We need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 meh1

Hey,Does anyone have any advice on the best country to go to for health and safety jobs?Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 IreCan

Hi Bizzo,

Can i ask you is it difficult to get a health and safety job in the UK? I graduated 4 years ago and am looking to the UK for work!

Advertisement