Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT ladder system

Options
  • 31-01-2012 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Yo, just wondering how the ladder system works. Say if I do DT008-electronic and communications level 7(3 years) and can progress on to DT021-electrical and electronic engineering level 8......What year will I start it? 1,3,4?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

You will start DT021 in year 3

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

Ah really? Maybe I should repeat a Subject and get another honour.

Or I wonder, would 2 degrees be better than one? Even though they are both sorta the same, one with an emphasis on Communications and the other on Electrical stuff...Suppose I could get a masters for the second one too...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I think it depends on the course. As far as I know people who do DT432 level 6 culinary arts for two years, when they've finished they can enter into second year of DT407, the level 8 degree in culinary arts.

I'd say to be on the safe side if you check with the school themselves to find out for definite.

Advertisement