Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the worst round dodging you've encountered?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Don't drink so it's with 7up coke or cordial so there's no point

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

your from cavan arent you:pac:

<<<*Points at location*

You sir have offended my honour. I challenge you to pistols at dawn *Slaps admiralofthefleet in the face with a glove*

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Well there was this one time I was out with Stan Collymore and we went into this truck stop and there was this woman giving ....... What's that? You said dodging. Ah, right, er, carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I find your better off on your own, you nearly always end up out of pocket on rounds as the lightweights in the group will fall off early and not keep pace with the drinkers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Worth a mention ....

A bunch of friends and I used to goto a bar every thursday as it was 3 euro a drink. We'd all pay our own way except for one lad who always used to buy everyone a shot at the start of the night (usually around 7 shots) So he'd hand over the 21 euro. He would then proceed to mooch off everyone else for the night. As you guessed it, he'd be asking for double of something... or mooch the same people twice in one night.

So that 21 euro at the start would get him 42 euro (etc) of drink for the night :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

ive met my fair share... generally speaking ive my close mates to whom its no problem, if anything a pleasure to buy in 2-3 pints each and Relax with the banter then they'll get the same in again; everyones happy...

some folks just can't understand how a simple system like that works though... i mean if you're short on cash, go nightclubs with a sly naggin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Abi wrote: »
    I read it as "whats the worst round of dogging you've ever encountered". :o

Me too, have nothing to contribute to a discussion on either subject unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

In the 70s in London, this guy used to hang around with us. He probably earned the most. AS tight as a ducks arse he was. We'd throw a tenner each into the kitty but there was always an uneven fiver at the end. We called him SHORT&LONG ........... short hands and long pockets. And to crown it all he had a very false exaggerated laugh - which meant either, he didn't get the last joke or he was making up his next ruse to get a freebee. Brucee, if you're reading this .......... get the fucking beer in! :D

Advertisement