Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TWINS- childminder EAst cork

Options
  • 31-01-2012 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'm expecting twins soon and am a first time mom, could u please advise me How much a Childminder will charge for 3 or 4 days in Childminders home, also do I pay bank holidays and holidays, what is the norm? Your help will be appreciated!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I'd say you'd get a better response in the Parents forum than the Cork one to be honest. Maybe a mod could move it for you?

Oh, and congrats!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Moved from cork county

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

op is already banned from Parenting for a week for repeatedly posting this despite being told not to. No point in keeping this duplicate open either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement