Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautician for Hen Party in Carlingford

Options
  • 31-01-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hoping someone can help me!

Im looking for a beautician who will come to our accommodation in Carlingford one evening on a weekend in June for treatements etc?

Its for a hen party and Im unsure about numbers at the moment!

Would appreciate any help I could get as am finding it hard to find a beautician that will come to us!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Pinkgirl97

Hi

I'm a beautician and I live close to Drogheda so travelling to Carlingford would be ok for me. Have you any idea what treatments you would like on the evening ?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Bambi16

We're arriving on the 8th June and I think its that Friday night itself we are planning on staying in and getting a takeaway etc

I'll check with the other bridesmaids what we are looking to get done and I'll get back to you to get a pricelist!

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Bambi16

Hi Pinkgirl97

Are you still available for Friday 8th June? There is going to be 17 of us I think, but if you know another beautician that is willing to help you!

I think we are only wanting manicure/facials so only something small

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

hi, my sister and her best friend are both qualified beauticians and live a few miles from the village if you need any more for you hen night. If so, pm me and I can pass you on their details. :)

Bambi16 wrote: »
    Hi Pinkgirl97

Are you still available for Friday 8th June? There is going to be 17 of us I think, but if you know another beautician that is willing to help you!

I think we are only wanting manicure/facials so only something small

Hi Bambi16,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have help available if I need it and I sure will with 17 girls ! ! !

I will discuss with my colleague and get back to you shortly with more details. I might send you an email.

Pinkgirl97

• Advertisement

Hi Bambi,

My no. is 0877445078. If you want to txt me I will call you backails re y with detour hen night.

Pinkgirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aprilarm

Hi pinkgirl97 and marimel,

Just saw your post about beauticians in carlingford, I am also organising a hen party in carlingford but it's on the easter weekend- I know it's very short notice but was just wondering if you might be free to do a similar package, facials/nails for about 20 ladies??

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

aprilarm wrote: »
    Hi pinkgirl97 and marimel,

Just saw your post about beauticians in carlingford, I am also organising a hen party in carlingford but it's on the easter weekend- I know it's very short notice but was just wondering if you might be free to do a similar package, facials/nails for about 20 ladies??

thanks!

pm sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aprilarm

Hi MariMel,

got your pm, I'll drop an e-mail today thank you so much!!

Advertisement