Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Barry's Pub' also known as 'The Farmers'

Options
  • 31-01-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea where this might be ? - I know its not Barry's Douglas & apparently Paddy the Farmers isn't known as a Barry's so I'm at a dead end

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭finfinfin

not sure but is it Tom Barry's on barrack street?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

finfinfin wrote: »
    not sure but is it Tom Barry's on barrack street?

I wondered but have never heard it called 'the farmers'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Paddy the Farmers also known as the Farmers is on the corner of Old Blackrock Rd. and Southern Rd. near Victoria Hosp..
    I'm not sure if it's open or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

aujopimur wrote: »
    Paddy the Farmers also known as the Farmers is on the corner of Old Blackrock Rd. and Southern Rd. near Victoria Hosp..
    I'm not sure if it's open or not.
    its closed. theres a for let sign up also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭finfinfin

paddy the farmers is closed a good while now.there's a Barry's in Donoghmore and one in rathcormac,you sure its in town?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

finfinfin wrote: »
    paddy the farmers is closed a good while now.there's a Barry's in Donoghmore and one in rathcormac,you sure its in town?

Found it - turns out its in passage !! Called J Barry's but also locally as the farmers - mystery solved thx

Advertisement