Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

haribo funny mix (veggie)

Options
  • 31-01-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Has anyone seen these recently? I used to get them all the time in Tesco's but they seem to have disapeared! Gone from Amazon as well...hope they are still making them! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

I saw them in Holland & Barrett just before Christmas, I personally don't like them - I just feel their texture is a bit odd. Also Aldi did sell them but I never managed to find them in my local branch.

My current addiction is the "Nisha's jellies" or their posh cousin "york fruits", extremely sugary and highly addictive - found in most euro shops 1 euro a bag / 2 euro a box

je257.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Ya I used to find them there before as well but they have dissapeared from their shelves too! I will have a look for those ones you posted, they look good, I have a terrible craving for jellies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

mimihops wrote: »
    I have a terrible craving for jellies!

Go to your local shop and pick up a few bags of Jelly Tots! :D

I didn't know jelly tots were gelatin free!! Happy days!! Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Those Haribo can be found in a lot of Holland & Barrett stores thankfully :) And yes, Jelly tots are vegan as far as I know! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Also M&S do gelatin free Jelly's which are so good

dare I say it even better than jelly tots :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Just seen the Haribo veggie Jellies in my local Tesco. Allso large bags of jelly tots are half price (can't remember exactly but around the Euro mark)

I got a gift of york fruits this week - they've changed the recipie (still veggie but not vegan) and taste horrible :eek: - in my opinion - avoid.

Here's a picture of the Nisha's Jellies - I'm addicted - 1 Euro in my local Euro shop:pac:

71_1.jpg

I got some veggie jellies in m&s that were savage, yum! Still want my haribo fix though, I'm going to check in my local Tesco to see if they have them back.

Advertisement