Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hares wanted

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

hares dont live in deep forest :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How about just skipping filming it in the first place, its only going to depict hunters in a poor light anyway.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Penelope Jane

Ezridax wrote: »
    For your own sake, i'd go with a rabbit. See if you cannot get a big one, but go with a rabbit.

Look at the re-action here when asking about a Hare so imagine what re-action you might get if someone starts to moan about your picture/video containing a Hare.

Less grief, and much easier to get, ecause as lads have said not alot of people actually shoot Hares.

good point, ok, fat rabbit it is, and held by the legs(see, i wouldnt have known that)
    thanks

hares dont live in deep forest :rolleyes::rolleyes:

duly noted

How about just skipping filming it in the first place, its only going to depict hunters in a poor light anyway.:rolleyes:

its supposed o be art, not social commentary, just setting a scene, thats all, look at the amount of films out there that use such things

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭EPointer=Birdss

I see no wrong in a rabbit for the scene.
    If you could commit to eating it also when your done you'd have loads of friends on here ;)
    Perhaps a cooking scene for authenticity :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

I see no wrong in a rabbit for the scene.
    If you could commit to eating it also when your done you'd have loads of friends on here ;)
    Perhaps a cooking scene for authenticity :pac: :pac:

yes
    whether hare or rabbit it will surely be eaten:)
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110819021819AAIelRv

Advertisement