Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert C.S.P.E Notes/Revision

Options
  • 31-01-2012 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Yes I know "it's only c.s.p.e!" but I don't want to get a "C" in it :P, So does any one have any notes? or revision tips? Like: How to study for picture question's and any tips for it! Have my mock tomorrow so want to do my best!

Thank You!

(**New to the forum so sorry if in wrong section or anything)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Yes I know "it's only c.s.p.e!" but I don't want to get a "C" in it :P, So does any one have any notes? or revision tips? Like: How to study for picture question's and any tips for it! Have my mock tomorrow so want to do my best!

Thank You!

I did cspe today, first of all relax, it was very easy, u wont get a C

a few things that u need to know

SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING
    match name with picture of

minister of finance
    minster of education
    minister of social protection
    minster for children and youth affairs

also,
    name a charity in ireland that deals with homeless people
    (focus ireland

thats the only thing i got stuck on, other than that , you're grand, easy A trust me

As for tips,

when answering what you would do to promote something, explain it in detail,
    eg.(make posters=explain what info would be on poster)

also, when answering those
    poster questions
    , take answers directly from the advertisment, quote if necessary

hope it helps,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Thank You!

I don't have much info on the mocks but here is some of the actual exam info -

In general I'd say, Just go through briefly each concept, knowing the key points. I got one A4 copy for CSPE and put all my notes in there. Its not near full but has everything I need. :) SO just write out key points try to but them in bullet form! :)

Its vital to know Up-to-date Democracy, e.g. buildings, people, etc. also know a bit (not much) about them.

For Section 2 just really take your time and watch for any mistakes you might make. Its really just look for the answer.

Finally for Section 3, Have a look at sample action projects from your textbook, they will give you an idea of how certain projects are carried out!

Of course put a Good bit of effort into your Action Project too! :)

Advertisement