Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting record collection valued

Options
  • 31-01-2012 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

does anyone know where to get my collection of Fleetwood mac vinyls evaluated for sale? Better still anyone want to buy it? goes back to 1968 thanks in advance for any help...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Put the album name and catalogue number into discogs.com and you will get average prices, you have to be careful to identify your version because there could be 15 or more reissues of an album and prices can differ drastically from a lot to sod all, of course it also depends on condition, stuff that skips etc is worth nothing, I have a feeling though that their albums won't fetch much as there were so many pressed. For instance near mint 77 issued Rumours on vinyl going for 3.99. Though if you had some of their early singles and eps in mint condition might be worth 30 or 40 each.

http://www.discogs.com/Fleetwood-Mac-Rumours/release/3327598

• Registered Users Posts: 3 finj

cheers for that pal...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Is there anywhere on boards to post up records for sale?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

adverts.ie is the sister site for selling stuff.

/just checked on Tommy Bolin "The Ultimate" triple LP - 250 quid! I'm rich!

Advertisement