Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrads in Psychology, looking into into Ed. Pschology

Options
  • 31-01-2012 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there, I'm a teacher and I'm looking down the route of Educational Psychology. As my degree is in History and Sociology I'll need a two year Full time course in Psychology (or 4 yrs part time)...before applying for the 2 yr masters. At the mo the four yr postgrad is most likely, as I'll need to work just to afford the course.

Does anyone know of different routes to Psychology Postgrads/ educational psychology.... shorter than 4 yrs part time maybe?? Or even if any courses are highly recommended...?

Living in dublin, so near UCD etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭38Flowers

Hi there, I know you posted this ages ago, but if it is still of any use to you, provided you have a level 8 degree, you can apply for the H Dip in psychology at NUIG, which qualifies you for post grads in psychology etc. I think it is closed to applications for this year, but if you wanted to apply for next year, two years is much shorter than 4!

Advertisement