Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy Daycare in Dublin

• 31-01-2012 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi,
    I’m looking for a doggy daycare facility for my 8 mth old puppy, she’s an very much loved puppy but I think she’d appreciate more contact for a few hours with her own kind. Does anyone have a recommendation for a doggy daycare in Dublin 15 that does not crate dogs and provides a high level of supervision? Cost is not an issue. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Not sure what you mean by crating - most daycares will give the dogs 'naps' during the day? Anyhoos my guy goes to dog training ireland - well he's on sick leave at the moment lol but will be back soon hopefully! :D The guys there have been fantastic with him taking special care of him as he has probs with his legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

I occasionnaly put my 2 Cocker Spaniels at DTI for daycare. It's a great place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

You could try positive dog training, not sure where bouts it is in Dublin. Liz & Suzi are lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭cyco

I second Positive Dog Training. Amazing place but southside, cage free my guy loves it! Always loads of updates and videos on facebook so I know how he is doing and the ladies that run it are nice and so helpful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Evac105

MuttUgly in Ranelagh was fantastic for our two until they got far too large to travel in the 'trailer' on the back of my bike (we like about 4-5 miles away) and although we've only ever attended the evening classes there DTI is, by all accounts, brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

+1 , go up & have a look at the facility - its second to none... dogs arent Crated at all.
    cyco wrote: »
    I second Positive Dog Training. Amazing place but southside, cage free my guy loves it! Always loads of updates and videos on facebook so I know how he is doing and the ladies that run it are nice and so helpful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

marley123 wrote: »
    +1 , go up & have a look at the facility - its second to none... dogs arent Crated at all.

Do they have couches and armchairs like Creedons? I think that looks so funny lol :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Heres the link to their FB Page:)

http://www.facebook.com/PositiveDogTrainingDublin

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Sassy58

+ 1 to Positive Dog Training have had my four there a few times and they love it - no crates which I think is great kindof put me off other ones that have them in pens was making me wonder how long they would be in them - but my dogs love PDT always come home wrecked and its great when you check on facebook and they have uploaded pics and videos of the dogs and you can get to see how they are all getting on.

Mine were suppose to go to PDT yesterday but the youngest is in the vets sick with gastro so none went but they will be booked back in again soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

Brilliant, thanks for the suggestions!

Advertisement