Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about re-applying to the CAO

• 31-01-2012 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm in 3rd year of a 4 year degree.

Just have two quick question about re-applying to the CAO.

(a) If I decided to re-apply to the CAO now (while not dropping out of college) but decided I didn't want to accept any offers when the offers come out, would I be allowed to continue on with my present course?

(b) I did my leaving cert in 2009. On the online application form there's a check-box saying "I have NOT already received a 2012 CAO Application Number nor have I applied by post". Should I tick this box? Or do I have to enter my 2009 CAO number later on?

Thanks for the help.

PP.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

Not sure about your first one but you do tick the box for your second question. You'll be able to fill in your old exam number when completing your details after payment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Pacifist Pigeon

Thanks BeanbagBallbag, much appreciated.

Can anyone answer my first question (question (a))?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Pacifist Pigeon

Anyone?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

I cant see why not.

Your application for another course has nothing to do with your current course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I would agree.

• Advertisement
Advertisement