Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ethical conundrum

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

do you have a pic of the dog?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

Never suggested walking the streets to find the owner. A picture in a few windows with details left of how to contact whoever has the dog would help if the owner is searching. After all the dog doesn't belong to the op so its not up to them to decide who to give this dog to or keep it. The staff said THEY THINK the dog belongs to a homeless guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 buggirl

Well we tracked down the homeless guy and its not his dog. Like i said he is not microchipped, we have posted his pic on lostdogs.ie and munsterlostandfound and daw as well as reporting it to the gardai. We are keeping him until a foster family can take him, but with the amount of dogs being abandoned that could take a while. We will be popping up a few posters locally in shops (if the accept them) in case he belongs to someone who doesn't have internet access.
    I can see this is an emotional issue for a lot of people from the replies. I think it really comes down to the wellbeing you get from having a pet against the big responsibility it is to look after them. I have attached a pic of the little fellow, it would be fab to get him back to his owner

Advertisement