Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

protecting water from freezing in 1000L IBC tanks

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gingermagic

I applaud you Camperman that was indeed a brave move to make.....amazing how Ireland and Germany have the same currency and yet it is cheaper to live in Germany.....must have sounder infrastructure.
    Pity about all of the red tape though in regards to wood burner....Your place sounds amazing:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    My Mum is currently over in our home in Sthn Germany..Last night it dropped to MINUS 18!!! around Nurenberg.We are a half hour from there.:eek:
    Fair dues to Camperman totake a move like that..
    BTW how are you managing with the lingo??:)

slowly!

still.. I get by, mostly sign language and drawings :D

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭bonniebede

CamperMan wrote: »
    slowly!

I think you have done an amazing and forward thinking thing. Hope it goes very well for you indeed. Hope you are out of debt. I think this way of taking out a mortgage that dictates your life for ever is a big mistake, and you are blazing a trail and showing what can be done with effort and determination.

Amazing!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

bonniebede wrote: »
    I think you have done an amazing and forward thinking thing. Hope it goes very well for you indeed. Hope you are out of debt. I think this way of taking out a mortgage that dictates your life for ever is a big mistake, and you are blazing a trail and showing what can be done with effort and determination.

Amazing!.

Hi,

I have never bothered with credit, I buy what I can afford and if I can't afford it I do without, having debt grinds you down and then your a slave to the banks.... :)

I just want a simple, stress free life..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,066 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

CamperMan wrote: »
    slowly!

Recommend a great book The quick and dirty guide to learning langauges fast by AG Hawke [Same guy who designed the TOPS Hawkes Hellion knife] Paladin Press,or google it ,Im sure its out there for free.
    I've used it and I can manage now passable French,Spanish and am too lazy now to brush up,but need to my Italian for this year.
    Nothing overly complex about it or much studying needed and well worth trying.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
Advertisement