Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headset: with radio & Bluetooth handsfree?

• 31-01-2012 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi guy,
    Does anyone have a suggestion for a headset that has a built-in radio & can act as a Bluetooth handsfree for iPhone?
    If not, I would be interested to hear what types of headphones people are using.

Thanks,
    Fi.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Sony MW600 fits the bill and I can highly recommend it from personal experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭Remo

Ive read up on these.... look and sounds great.

And they work no bother with iphone 4 for audio and calls ?

So tell me, out of 10 what would you give them for sound quilty ?

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

I am no audio expert but in my opinion they sound great for the price and find no different than the more expensive headphones I have. The radio is very handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭fidero

Hi guys,
    Thanks for the replies. I was reading some reviews about the WM600 & people were saying that the earplugs were rubbish. Do any of ye know if it has a standard headphone jack (I think 3.5')? Anyone know if it will work with an iPhone 3G?

Thanks,
    Fi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Yep, they have a standard 3.5mm plug
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/mw600?lc=en&cc=gb#view=features_specifications

And a quick google shows that somebody successfully paired it with a 3G.

I had one of the earlier models, and the major problem I had was that the volume controls had this weird type of sliding action, which was really inconsistent. Having said that, the entire kit broke a short while after, so maybe it was on its way out when I bought it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement