Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accidental new atomizer cleaning method

Options
  • 31-01-2012 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I've been using a DCT since maybe 2/3rd of january and its only today that the flavour has started to drop a little bit! And thats a fill everyday. I have ce3 smokymizers in various jacket pockets for out and about in public, and an odd different flavour (banana), but DCT has been my main vape (laziness).
    But this evening I was trying out different flavours, in a 510 atomizer with carts, when I got rudely interupted for dinner, anyway later on couldn't find the atty, tore the sitting room apart, blamed the wife, kids, dog for taking it from coffe table, gave up looking after half an hour.
    A few of hours later,I was putting coal on the fire when said atty came into sight, it had been thrown into fire with tissues about 3 hours earlier (big glowing fire of coal and slack) Fished it out, put it outside to cool, cleaned it a bit thinking it cant work, and its vaping like a brand new mofo!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

a bit like dry burning it.. but Xtreme

maybe you should buy it a miniature skateboard to sit on when you're not using it

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

LIKE!:)

Advertisement