Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Troll threads

• 01-02-2012 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Good evening all.

All the accusations I received of being a troll from the thread I posted about the dog got me wondering have there been any particularly memorable troll threads? As in some that lasted several pages of posts but were not overly obvious. A search of the site didn't yield any results.

Here's the link to the thread that I posted yesterday before someone posts it<<SNIP>>I can also assure you that it is all true.

Thanks for reading
    ids

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

They usually get locked ASAP. There's been loads! There's no demand for them though because they're ****e.
    After a month using the site you've seen more than enough tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Pathetically disguised 'make my thread a legendary one' thread tbh. (even supplying link to locked thread ffs)

In before the lol lol lol lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭idunnoshur

Domo230 wrote: »
    The one about the "man being hit by a train" is a pretty epic one. Check it out on the best of afterhours topic.

Very enjoyable and exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement