Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PowerPoint electric double oven

Options
  • 01-02-2012 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

There is a beeping noise coming from my PowerPoint electric double oven, the bottom oven does not seem to be coming on - can anyone help me with this problem? I haven't a clue where to start.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

JOJOC123 wrote: »
    There is a beeping noise coming from my PowerPoint electric double oven, the bottom oven does not seem to be coming on - can anyone help me with this problem? I haven't a clue where to start.
    Thanks

Look for a hand symbol or similar on the oven timer buttons, and press it to set the oven timer to manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭JOJOC123

I have done that but it is still beeping, even when the power is off at the mains! The bottom oven is working now tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

JOJOC123 wrote: »
    I have done that but it is still beepin

check the batteries in the smoke alarm :D

Advertisement