Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Waterford looking for Waterford Tile Plaza

Options
  • 01-02-2012 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Tile Shop in Waterford
    Hi,

Does anyone know where Waterford Tile Plaza is in Waterford City. I am new to the area and doing up my house and I heard they have lovely stuff. Thanks. smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

I am presuming you are connected with the business and trying for a bit of free advertising, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

If you type the name into Google the website, cantact details and location come up in under 1 sec. So maybe try that.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭daisy100

Hi,

They are located beside the Dog track in Kilcohan, Kilcohan Ind. estate. I bought tiles in there before christmas and i have to say after shopping around in all the other tile shops in town, they were by far the most help-full. They have a fantastic range of stock - very different to whats in the other shops, and i think they are expanding their showroom soon so they will have a lot more stock.
    I wouldnt normally plug a business on boards, but they are 2 local lads providing a good service and we should all be trying to support local businesses. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Golden Eye 101

Thank you for your help. I had looked for that tile shop before twice in the car after visiting other shops and had problems finding it and someone suggested trying boards for waterford area to get local help. I am not from here and the city has poor signage for localities. After coming in from driving through city I went onto boards straight away looking for friendly local advice. Thank you for the landmark building it really helped. The guys there were really helpful and they do have nice tiles. I have now bought my flooring from them and it was worth the effort.

Advertisement