Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile network down in Galway city?

Options
  • 01-02-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Is the eMobile network fully down in Galway?

I go from having 5 bars of signal, to nothing, to searching, to 1 bar etc etc.

I've already missed calls from it, and have no net access.

I called in to the eMobile shop and he said there may be an issue, but to call the customer care line as he didn't have a clue :rolleyes:

So, is it down for everybody else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 corkpilot

I live in Sligo and am getting exactly the same thing. Very frustrating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Col200sx wrote: »
    Is the eMobile network fully down in Galway?

I go from having 5 bars of signal, to nothing, to searching, to 1 bar etc etc.

I've already missed calls from it, and have no net access.

I called in to the eMobile shop and he said there may be an issue, but to call the customer care line as he didn't have a clue :rolleyes:

So, is it down for everybody else?

Hi Col200sx
    yes there is an issue there and our technicians are dealing with this. We hope to have resolved soon. Let me know if still haveing same issue after 16:00 today.
    Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Tony

corkpilot wrote: »
    I live in Sligo and am getting exactly the same thing. Very frustrating!

Hi corkpilot
    yes , same as for above OP. there is an issue in your area also and we are working to resolve this as fast as possible.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Hi Col200sx
    yes there is an issue there and our technicians are dealing with this. We hope to have resolved soon. Let me know if still haveing same issue after 16:00 today.
    Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Tony

My signal is back to 3 bars (out of 5), and I'm getting an E signal. But it's been jumping inconsistently all morning.

Hopefully soon it'll go back to the original 3G I had all around Galway City

Col200sx wrote: »
    My signal is back to 3 bars (out of 5), and I'm getting an E signal. But it's been jumping inconsistently all morning.

Hopefully soon it'll go back to the original 3G I had all around Galway City

Should be ok now Col200sx.
    Let me know if not.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement