Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management discussion 31/1/12

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

WuuZii wrote: »
    I just noticed that I have the role of field commander. What does this mean, ohgod halp, tackled in the belt!

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

WuuZii wrote: »
    I just noticed that I have the role of field commander. What does this mean, ohgod halp, tackled in the belt!

You are one of the chosen.

Enjoy the title for the moment - we will more formally announce what the role will entail in practice.

In short, it will be a more practical level officer position, requiring active organisation and leadership on the battlefield. Not so much administration like the DC's and I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Nody wrote: »
    This actually reminds me that we should create an internal "guide" to good practices people should be doing. Even small things such as buying the 3k silver consumables (I only bought my first with the IS-7) make a noticeable difference. Base the guide on that the other persons know nothing to avoid missing "obvious" things and then build it from there.

we definatly need this .^^

i just found only now after hundreds of battles in arty that a Ctrl + right click on the minimap takes you there instantly.
    i had just mouse sensitivity set to max to get me around the map fast .. doh

Advertisement