Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Pianist wants to be inspired...

Options
  • 01-02-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all,

Accomplished classically trained pianist (28yo male) looking to be inspired......

Spend a lot of time teaching, want to get out and about, play more, want to enjoy music again, I've a lot to give and just need something to throw myself into....

Not sure of what style/genre I want to get into but I listen to all styles of music and whether it be duo or group or writing music give me a shout and INSPIRE ME!! :D

btw, I AM NOT A KEYBOARD PLAYER so please don't suggest along these lines :D

Thanks to you all in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 burnyfingers

bump bump

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Philm_12

Sounds like you're trying to move your Steinway down the stairs! icon10.gif

Will PM you later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dee21

Hi all,

Accomplished classically trained pianist (28yo male) looking to be inspired......

Spend a lot of time teaching, want to get out and about, play more, want to enjoy music again, I've a lot to give and just need something to throw myself into....

Not sure of what style/genre I want to get into but I listen to all styles of music and whether it be duo or group or writing music give me a shout and INSPIRE ME!! :D

btw, I AM NOT A KEYBOARD PLAYER so please don't suggest along these lines :D

Thanks to you all in advance! :)

Hi, I was wondering if you're still looking for a project to work on? I'm seeking a pianist for american songbook standards, jazz favourites, easy listening music with the aim of performing at wedding receptions etc. Here's a sample of my voice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqv12vRJZcA, I usually sing in a folk style however I have a flexible voice and would really like to branch out. If this is something you would be interested in let me know. Thanks Dee :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement