Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dundalk gig tonight (Wednesday, the 1st)

Options
  • 01-02-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

hope its ok to put this here, but i'm playing an acoustic gig downstairs in the spirit store in dundalk tonight if anyone is interested in coming along to hear some original tunes in the singer songwriter/ folkie style.

it's free and it will start after half nine.

thanks, and mods, hope this is ok, apologies if not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Just thought I'd let you know that the soundcloud link in your signature doesnt lead me directly to your music. It leads me to my own tracks on soundcloud when I open it.

You need to create a url like the following: www.soundcloud.com/stephenmcelligott then people will be lead directly to your page.

I did manage to get your songs on youtube though and had a listen to ''when it was done''. Very nice indie/ folky sound you have, interesting lyrical outlook and voice too. I also like how you play the guitar and the chord choices are great.

Jammy.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

Just thought I'd let you know that the soundcloud link in your signature doesnt lead me directly to your music. It leads me to my own tracks on soundcloud when I open it.

You need to create a url like the following: www.soundcloud.com/stephenmcelligott then people will be lead directly to your page.

I did manage to get your songs on youtube though and had a listen to ''when it was done''. Very nice indie/ folky sound you have, interesting lyrical outlook and voice too. I also like how you play the guitar and the chord choices are great.

Jammy.

thanks very much man, i appreciate that and will change it later, ill also give your tunes a spin in the morning,

thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

have you a linkto utube please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Click on Jethro's name, go to his profile, click about me, and youtube links are on that page...

hey folks. just thought i'd say that there is another gig tomorrow night upstairs in the spirit store. myself and some other songwriters are playing.

here is a link to a song, as per the requests made last time, which i missed like a ham till after the gig was over.

it is six euro in and is likely to start around nine o clock i would imagine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TlYZ_TT018

thanks, and hope some of ye fine folks can make it.

• Advertisement

Here Jethro, you can do this as well for all those who are too lazy to follow the link: :D

Best of luck with your gig tomorrow night. You have as already noted by me a great sound.

ha, damn lack of technological nous. thank you very much jammy, for both the kind words and link fixing. you are a gem.

jethro081 wrote: »
    ha, damn lack of technological nous. thank you very much jammy, for both the kind words and link fixing. you are a gem.

No probs. I'm not very good at this tech stuff on boards either. took me a while to figure that one out. :pac:

Advertisement