Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantastic February Fun !!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

kingtut wrote: »
    Everyone is welcome, I've been around for a long time and I can tell you that there is no clique :)

Haha, I know there is no clique on here. That was said merely in jest ;) Hope ye had a great one, and hopefully I'll be able to make the next meetup :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

that was good fun - we had 8 in the end, with a couple of people new to meetups.

thanks to everyone for making it an enjoyable evening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

twas fun, wasnt quite ready to go home though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Certainly was a great night, thanks to everyone who came :)

To the newbies who came last night - we have a facebook group that people can join once they have been to at least one event (it has photos from past events etc ... PM me if you wish to join)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

As one of said newbies I really enjoyed last night. Will hopefully be able to make more in future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Great night last night. Thanks to everyone for the craic and the stories! :D

So anything else happening in the next week or so?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I'd be up for doing something not pub related. Any activities planned??

dory wrote: »
    I'd be up for doing something not pub related. Any activities planned??

also up for something un pub related..cinema, table quiz or dinner are my ideas. Maybe next week sometime? any takers?

Table quiz sounds like it could be a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Im out unless its after the 9th....i is broke

Table quiz sounds like it could be a laugh.
    I know that there's one in the Brog on Monday nights and one in Sober Lane Tuesday nights. So not exactly un pub related but I wouldn't be drinking anyways :)
    booboo88 wrote: »
    Im out unless its after the 9th....i is broke
    awh that's a pity... :(

nursemar88 wrote:
    I know that there's one in the Brog on Monday nights and one in Sober Lane Tuesday nights. So not exactly un pub related but I wouldn't be drinking anyways
    And the Bierhaus on Mondays. That said, I'm not sure you can find a quiz thats not in a pub these days.

Theres always bingo though :)

And the Bierhaus on Mondays. That said, I'm not sure you can find a quiz thats not in a pub these days.

Theres always bingo though :)

Hahaha god no thanks! I have no such wish to turn myself into a pensioner just yet! but thanks :pac:

Ya Bierhaus is good too. I don't mind. We would need a few for a table. Any more takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

id be around next thurs / Friday night if anything happening, either pub or non pub related:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Fri nite would suit me too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Anyone want to do anything this Fri. or should we hold off 'til Paddy's weekend?

Advertisement