Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tank leaking problems

Options
  • 01-02-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there vapers,

A tip for the leaking eGo tanks.(Althoug more of ye already know ;) )

Never ever twist the cartridge to align it with the button in the battery.

Always attach first the atomizer and afterwards insert the cartridge in the right position.

Vape well

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Good info. I always inserted and then twisted. Now if only we could solve the burnt taste!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Good info. I always inserted and then twisted. Now if only we could solve the burnt taste!!!

If you find a solution let me know. I threw both my Ego tanks in the back of a very deep drawer, in the hope that I might some day find a solution. Mind you I am now happy out using a combination of Dual Coil Cartomizers, Smokeymizers or sometimes when I feel like it back to a standard 510 atomizer

achieve wrote: »

If you find a solution let me know. I threw both my Ego tanks in the back of a very deep drawer, in the hope that I might some day find a solution. Mind you I am now happy out using a combination of Dual Coil Cartomizers, Smokeymizers or sometimes when I feel like it back to a standard 510 atomizer

I dont really like carto's and the filling, build up of juice and potential to kill batteries puts me off Smokymizers. I find that the eGo atomisers work well when working but any kind of heavy use leads to the burnt taste. At least I'm not alone. Must root out a 510 again for the hell of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Burning taste ? I've been running great with my ego-c for the past week. No leaks. Occasional burnt taste, but not so often to annoy. I find, without holding the button on the battery, take a short sharp pull/drag. You then should see a bubble rising up from the liquid, so it's feeding down to the atomiser. That should sort out the burnt taste.

TinCool wrote: »
    Burning taste ? I've been running great with my ego-c for the past week. No leaks. Occasional burnt taste, but not so often to annoy. I find, without holding the button on the battery, take a short sharp pull/drag. You then should see a bubble rising up from the liquid, so it's feeding down to the atomiser. That should sort out the burnt taste.

I guess it's not quite a burnt taste, just a strongish off taste if that makes any sense. Priming prior to a pull leaves a very strong nasty taste. I've a feeling the juice might be contributing too. Using a couple of Celtic Mist juices but not sure what they're made up in.

Even when I prime the atty directly by placing a drop or two on the spike, it's slow to wick down. Expecting some Liqua juice tomorrow and I'll see how that goes.

Noticed that adding a drop of water to the tank has helped a lot so maybe the juice is high VG.

• Advertisement

Ya know what? Looks like many of my issues with the eGo-C may have been juice related alright. Adding 2 drops of water to each tank solved my wicking issue with the Celtic Mist liquids and I just received some Liqua Strawberry this morning and thats working well straight from the bottle.

On another note, I've got some slicone caps which leaked like hell. I must try to insert the cartidge direct without twisting those and see if that stops it.

Advertisement